There are so many posts that say they’ll give you 100 or 50 blog post ideas but 80% of those topics literally fall into the same category; one idea will say ‘write about what’s on your bucket list’ and then, the next will say ‘write about things you want to do in the future’… I mean, I’m asking for blog post ideas, not different ways of wording a blog post title. Sorry, not sorry. Well, here are 15 different ideas that might just help you come up with a new blog post!
- Write a review, for example: on a book you’ve read, a restaurant you went to, a product you tried out etc.
- Interview someone and write a post about it.
- Share an embarrassing story.
- Come up with a conspiracy theory.
- Make a list of a few of your bad habits.
- Discuss your monthly budget and your expenses.
- Try something new and write about it, for example, you could try baking something that you haven’t before.
- Write a letter to your future or past-self.
- List down your role models and why you look up to them.
- Tell your readers about the TV shows you’re binge-watching or any that you recommend.
- Make a list of your pet peeves and maybe even share a few anecdotes.
- Tell your readers about what’s on your bucket list.
- List down your current playlist favorites.
- Express your thoughts on a current affair, for example: any elections or the Covid-19 situation.
- Create an instruction manual for anything you’re good at, for example: drawing something or a makeup look.