We’re back in the ’20s
First of all, happy new year! I can’t believe its already 2020; 2018 was literally yesterday. Secondly… it’s my birthday month!! According to a family tradition, this means that I’m officially the boss of the month and I can finally do stuff like getting a hair cut (which I wasn’t allowed to do originally because practically everyone wants my hair to grow longer while I prefer an above-the-shoulder hair length). Basically, life is awesome right now.
- Try meditation
- Set a workout routine
- Fix my waking up and sleeping schedule
- Have a healthier diet
- Set a hair and skin care routine
- Read (minimum) 5 new classics
- Get a hair cut (yes, this counts as a resolution).
- Get amazing grades
- Go for an internship
- Be consistent with blogging
- Make and maintain a bullet journal (I’m super excited for this one)
- Try out photography
- Be more organised (at school and at home)
- because I can’t have 13 resolutions.
Well, it isn’t the most interesting list of resolutions but it’s practical enough for me. I know that this blog is super late but that’s because I’ve been travelling and I didn’t take any gadgets with me. Being cut off from everything seemed a bit weird initially but gosh, it helped me focus on enjoying my trip. I’m not home yet but when I do get there, I’ll be posting quite a few blogs about the amazing time I had- and the amazing time I’m still having!